Cruelty Free Foundation - Liquid & Mineral by Bella Reina
Vegan Friendly – Oil Free – SPF 8
Why is Bella Reina Liquid Mineral Foundation the Best Cruelty Free Foundation?
What makes the best cruelty free foundation the best? When the Bella girls decided to include a liquid vegan mineral makeup foundation in the makeup line, the competition heated up. Things like coverage, finish, benefits to the skin, and weightlessness on the skin all go into making the best cruelty free foundation. For us too, it had to be vegan, oil-free, highly pigmented, match the skin perfectly and never be tested on animals. Then you know how we love products that are twofers (2 in 1). It had to be a foundation, concealer and moisturizer all in one.This was a tall Bella order!
Creating the best cruelty free foundation means it is just one of those products that has to be right. The formula must hide any imperfections and smooth skin tones. Too much foundation or too heavy a foundation can make you look older and sometimes makeup can even cake up. What we wanted to create was makeup that looks like you don't have makeup on. Vegan mineral makeup that looks natural and matches perfectly. We succeeded with the best cruelty free foundation ever.
Bella Beauty Tip on What Makes the Best Vegan Mineral Makeup Foundation
How did we do it? Coverage, Benefits and Radiant Natural Glow. We started with a highly pigmented liquid mineral foundation base. Ours has 11% pigment whereas most foundations have 6% tops. What does that mean? Two very important things - It will cover easily and with less foundation. It means that our foundation will last longer and you will get your money's worth. A highly pigmented foundation will hide imperfections (scars, redness, hyperpigmentation) and smooth skin tones.)
Then in Bella tradition, we had to make it good for the skin. You cannot put something on your skin that is not good for it. So, we added botanical extracts Green Tea, Calendula, Chamomile, Cornflower, Linden and St. John’s Wort. All of these yummy extracts that are calming and soothing to the skin. So if you have sensitive skin, redness, rosacea or capillaries your skin will let out a sigh of relief once the best foundation ever is applied.
We had other Bella requirements - it had to be vegan, oil-free, hypoallergenic and good for all skin types, and last all day- at least 14 hours. Who has time to keep applying makeup? These demanding requirements meant that the foundation might cost a little more than others, but it will last longer and be much better for your skin. Being a mineral foundation alone, means your skin can breathe.
Bella Benefits of a Cruelty Free Foundation that is Liquid & Mineral
- Vegan Friendly, Free from Preservatives, Paraben Free, Talc-free and oil-free
- Full coverage lasting up to 14 hours that is feather light
- Natural flawless healthy looking coverage, oil-free - like you don't have on foundation, but you do.
- Shine-free - never cakey or flat. Because it is mineral it lays on the skin, not in the skin...so any fine lines, wrinkles or imperfections are hidden
- Hypoallergenic Liquid Minerals for all skin types
- Emollients for hydration with our cruelty free foundation
- SPF 8 sun protection
- Calendula & cornflower extracts with antibacterial properties
- Chamomile & German chamomile and St. John’s Wort extracts to calm and soothe sensitive skin (anti-irritants)
- Kaolin (French clay) which absorbs oil and balances hydration. Kaolin also balances the skin's sebum.
- Linden which is an antioxidant botanical
- Cruelty Free Foundation
How to Use:
- Always prepare the skin with a face primer before applying foundation. It will lock in moisture, plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Apply Concealers and Eye Primer Next.
- Use and apply foundation to the center of the face and around the areas that do not have concealer or eye primer. Use sparingly with a brush in a downward motion.
- One-half of a pump is sufficient for the entire face.
Why apply the best cruelty free foundation with a brush?
You can apply foundation with your fingers, a sponge or a brush. Using the best foundation is not cheap and when you apply with your fingers or a sponge, you are wasting product. (Just saying). Use a foundation brush to apply your foundation. You will see that the coverage is flawless, and the tiny hairs on your face lay down with the minerals providing amazing coverage that lasts all day.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Steareth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol Monostearate, Stearic Acid, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula) Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower (Linden) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Steareth-2, Kaolin, Cetyl Esters, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carboxymethylcellulose, Peg-40 Stearate, PEG 10 Soy Bean (Glycine Soja) Sterol, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Natural Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum.
May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Mica (CI 77091).