Bella Reina 8 Hour Eyeshadow Primer
8 Hour Eyelid Primer - Patented Anti-Wrinkle - Paraben-Free
Why Bella Reina 8 Hour Eyeshadow Primer?
We utilized the latest technology with our 8 hour (some say 12 hour) Eyeshadow Primer. It creates the perfect palette for locking in eyeshadow so that it stays in place. The bonus? It also uses an oligopeptide to help protect the delicate eye area from aging. Its powerful anti-wrinkle activity has been proven in clinical trials to reduce wrinkles by 26% when applied for 3 weeks. This Bella Reina Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer is a threefer (3 in 1) product - it locks in shadow and prevents creases, it helps reduce wrinkles and our vitamin cocktail helps smooth crepey eyes. A super duper bonus is the Vitamin E (a skin anti-inflammatory nutrient) that helps the precious, delicate eye area soothing and banishing dark under eye circles.
NOTE: Especially when you use mineral eyeshadows, you will need an eyelid primer to give you the true color of the shadow. Our primer will also give you a smooth application of shadow so that it keeps your peeps perfect from dawn to midnight!
Net Wt. 0.15 oz/4.5 g
Bella Beauty Tip on Eyeshadow Primer
If you don't believe you need an eyeshadow primer or eyelid primer, then test it yourself with only one eye and see which eyeshadow lasts longer. There are three reasons that primers are super important, but especially for the eyelids:
- Eyelid Primer locks the eyeshadow into place, which means if you put it there, it will stay for hours.
- By using an eyeshadow primer, the payoff of the shadow is brighter. This is called the shadow "payoff". The color stands out and you don't end up using as much shadow. Try putting primer on your hand and applying shadow over it. Then apply shadow without. Which shadow is brighter and has more color? Which is absorbed into the skin? The emollients in eyeshadow primers allow the shadow to sit on the eyelid. (You see you save money by using an eyeshadow primer - not kidding!)
- Helps to prevent smudging or melting. Ask any professional makeup artist and one of their top secrets will be an eyeshadow primer or eyelid primer and a face primer for keeping makeup on all day.
Bella Benefits of 8 Hour Eyeshadow Primer
- Latest technology developed with Hibiscus Esculentus Complex, the vegetal alternative to Botox™.
- It has powerful anti-wrinkle activity and has been proven in clinical trials to reduce wrinkles by 26% when applied daily for 21 days.
- Paraben-Free with Anti-Oxidants To Help Protect Delicate Eye Area from Biological Aging
- Creates the Perfect canvas for Long-Lasting, Crease-Proof Eye Shadow Helps to Prevent Smudging or Melting of Eyeshadows
How to Use: Apply over eyelid to the top of the brows and around to the crows feet. Pat in gently so that the eyeshadow primer covers the upper lid and crows feet completely. Use under the eyes where necessary and if shadow is to be used in that area.
Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica, Myristyl Lactate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Polyethylene, Natural Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract (and ) Dextrin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica (CI 77091), Fragrance.