Bella Reina 7 Free Vegan Nail Lacquer Polish - Film Noir
Film Noir Vegan Polish can be described as a bright fire engine red with a cream finish. Perfect shade that you can never go wrong with!
Vegan-Friendly – Cruelty Free - 7 Free
Why Bella Reina Vegan Nail Polish?
We call it Vegan Nail Lacquer, because lacquer sounds fancier than polish. And honestly, our vegan nail polish is fancier, because it it is the Ultimate nail polish. It moisturizes and strengthens the nails, while still delivering high gloss, long wearing chip resistant dreamy shades. That means that our nail polish is not only vegan, hypoallergenic, and non-yellowing, but it is all a natural nail strengthener. Another example of a Bella Reina twofer, a 2 in 1 product, a polish and a nail enhancer in one!
At first you think that Vegan means that all the shades will be boring and dull, but not our state of the art formula. The colors are dazzling, it dries fast as lighten, and it is 7 FREE.
Why is it 7 Free? It is formulated without
- Dibutyl Phthalate
- Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde Resin
- Animals (like beetles or fish)
Net Wt. 17ml. (0.57 oz.)
Bella Beauty Tip on Vegan Nail Polish
We are strong believers in natural nails and not using chemicals on your nail bed. The nail bed is porous and anything used on it will be absorbed into your body. Chemicals like formaldehyde or toluene when applied on the nails have been linked to health issues including diabetes. So if you can get fabulous, dazzling nails without the chemicals, why risk your health?
Bella Beauty Tip on Nail Polish Brush
The secret to a great nail polish is what is inside the bottle and the brush. You see we are nail techs creating nail polish, so the last thing we want is a wimpy, skimpy brush. Our polish applies evenly and in 3 (three) passes due to our large, flexible brush. The secret to applying nail polish is to rotate the brush around the bottle 3-4 times to remove the excess polish. Then push the brush back and forth 2-3 times, leaving a minimal amount for application. The thinner the coat, the longer the polish will last.
- Applies evenly without streaking because of the award winning brush
- 7 FREE - Formaldehyde-free, Toluene-free, DBP-free, Camphor, Xylene, Parabens, No Animals
- 2 in 1 Product - Strengthens and moisturizes the nails, while they are polished
- Super long wearing with high gloss and chip resistant
How to Use:
- File, push back cuticles and lightly buff the nails.
- Wipe nail with non-acetone remover to remove all oils.
- Apply Bella Reina 7 Free Vegan Nail Lacquer Bottoms Up (Base Coat & Top Coat) covering the nail surface completely. Cover the tip of the nail for best results. Make sure the base coat is dry.
- Apply the first layer of our vegan nail polish in the color of your choice with 3 even strokes across the nail bed, covering and wrapping the tip. Avoid getting the nail lacquer on the cuticle. Apply 2nd layer.
- Without waiting, apply Bella Reina Bottoms Up (Base Coat & Top Coat) in an even glide overlapping the nail tip.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styreneacrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethlpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Aluminium Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, SyntheticFluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Etylene/VA Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminium Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6 BA.Lake, Red 7 CA. Lake, Red 34 CA.Lake, Yellow 5 AL.Lake, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocy Annide, Black 2, Blue 1 Lake, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Sodium Oxide, Polyacrylate-4.