Bella Reina 7 Free Vegan Mineral Makeup Powder (Translucent)
Vegan-Friendly - 7 FREE Mineral Powder (Translucent)
Why Bella Reina Pressed Mineral Powder is the Best Pressed Powder?
All pressed mineral powders are not created equal. Creating the right vegan mineral makeup powder to meet our expectations is no easy task. When Bella was formulating our translucent pressed powder, we wanted it to be vegan-friendly, skin-friendly, and it had to perform. Plus for those that don't want to use a liquid foundation, it had to become an all-in-one foundation, concealer and powder. It had to glide on easily for a buildable coverage that is natural, flawless and diminishes any imperfections. Even better, the Bella Reina Pressed Mineral Powder delivers shine control with a lightweight, natural look and feel.
Net Wt. 9 Grams
Why is it 7 FREE?
Our Bella Pressed Mineral Powder formula is free from the following: (which is really 8 Free....but who is counting). Plus it is Vegan Friendly, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and we own too many animals to test anything EVER on an animal.
- No Bismuth Oxychloride
Bella Beauty Tip on Pressed Mineral Powder
When you want skin-friendly, vegan-friendly pressed mineral powder, you want micronized triple-milled minerals. The vegan mineral makeup powder had to be FREE from talc, fragrance, oil, dye, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, and non-comedogenic. Our silky, crease-resistant, shine-controlling pressed mineral powder sets your foundation or can be used as a light natural powder. In light or dark, both translucent are perfect for touch-ups or the final long-lasting coverage. A genius blend of Niacinamide, Jojoba, Yeast Extract, Horse Chestnut Seed Extract and Algae Extract regulate sebum, absorb excess oils, calm redness and maintains a matte finish on the skin. Packaged in a gorgeous silver foundation compact, the Bella Reina 7 Free Vegan Mineral Powder gives your skin a protective barrier with micronized minerals.
Bella Beauty Tip on Skin-Friendly Vegan Mineral Makeup
Skin-friendly mineral makeup means that as master estheticians creating makeup, we don't want to clog your gorgeous skin. Other mineral makeups tout their makeup as minerals, but have hidden ingredients that clog pores. If you are going to apply mineral powder it needs to be good for your skin.
- Makeup that is Skin Care Time-released age defying anti-oxidants and vitamins help act as a defense for the skin from outside pollutants while protecting the skin from ultraviolet rays.
- Skin Soothing Botanicals & Vitamins When you are looking for skin friendly makeup, look for ingredients that are antioxidants, that calm redness and act to protect the skin. Ingredients like horse chestnut that calm capillaries and improve circulation. Whether you have dry, sensitive, oily or normal skin, our 7 Free Vegan Pressed Mineral Powder will help you achieve a flawless finish with skincare benefits.
- Paraben Free, Talc-Free, Fragrance-Free, Oil-Free, Dye-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Gluten-Free
- No Bismuth Oxychloride which can be a skin irritant and can add a "chalky" look to powder
- Long lasting shine control with sun protection from micronized titanium
- Contains Antioxidants Niacinamide, Yeast extract, Horse Chestnut Seed extract, Algae extract, Panthenol, and Biotin to regulate sebum & absorb excess skin oils
- Sericite (natural form of mica) gives silky texture and “slip”
How to Use: Apply as a sheer powder to finish, as a light natural foundation or as a touch-up to protect your makeup. Suitable for all skin types, it can be used on hyperpigmentation, dermabrasion, blemishes, or post laser surgery skin. Really great for sensitive skin and convenient for travel.
Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Micronized Titanium Dioxide, Jojoba Oil Esters, Palm Oil Esters, Aqua (Water), Lauryl Methacrylate, Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Dicaprylyl Ether, Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Biotin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491/77492/CI 77499).