Bella Reina 7 Free Vegan Mineral Bronzing Powder
Vegan-Friendly - 7 FREE Mineral Bronzing Powder
Why Is Bella Reina Pressed Mineral Bronzing Powder Considered Among the Best Vegan Makeup?
Our Mineral Bronzing Powder gives you that sunkissed glow that adds a natural warmth. The gold shimmers with the underlying silky bronze tone to create the perfect look of healthy, glowing tanned skin. When creating the best bronzer, it couldn't be too tan or too red or too shimmery. We were determined to live up to our standard of only creating the best vegan makeup. We tested and tested until we ended up with the Luxe Bronzer, a true brown-based bronzer with a gold shimmer. When we realized that 1 Bronzer doesn't fit all, we added the Nice Tan Bronzer, a rose brown color that accents and contours cheekbones with beautiful definition,
Bella Beauty Tip on Skin Care Bronzing Powder
All pressed mineral bronzer powders are not created equal. When we were formulating our bronzing powder, we wanted it to be vegan-friendly, skin-friendly, and it had to perform. It could not be too dark or too light or not have the glow of the tropics. Plus it had to be silky and glide on for a beautiful healthy glow. The powder could not contain bismuth oxychloride because that can irritate the skin, appear chalky and clog pores. We needed it to be skin-friendly, vegan and free of chemicals. So, the Mineral Bronzing Powder that we created uses mica for slip and texture while the colors appear sheer and natural.
Why is it 7 FREE?
Our Bella Pressed Mineral Bronzing Powder formula is free from the following: (which is really 8 Free....but who is counting). Plus it is Vegan Friendly, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and we own too many animals to test anything EVER on an animal.
- No Bismuth Oxychloride
Bella Beauty Tip on How to Apply Bronzers
Applying a bronzer powder can be tricky. Here are some Bella Tips on application:
- The bigger the brush, the lighter the application.
- The smaller the brush, the more you can chisel and contour.
- To Contour: Tap brush gently and go across the forehead and down under the apple of the cheeks and along the jawline.
- Use the two finger rule which is hold two fingers next to your nose and make sure that the bronzer does not get closer to the nose than the fingers.
- Paraben Free, Talc-Free, Fragrance-Free, Oil-Free, Dye-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Gluten-Free
- No Bismuth Oxychloride which can be a skin irritant and can add a "chalky" look to powder
- Long lasting shine control with sun protection from micronized titanium
- Skin Care Friendly Makeup - Contains Kaolin, Jojoba and Vitamin E to regulate oils and provide all day wear
- Sericite (natural form of mica) gives silky texture and “slip”
How to Use: Brush on bronzing powder to the hollow of the cheeks for definition. For more of a healthy glow, lightly dust around the face. Use on the apple of the cheeks to create your own healthy glow.
Ingredients: Micronized Titanium Dioxide, Micronized Zinc Oxide, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Carbonate, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77091), Zea Mays (cornstarch), Brown Iron Oxide (7058), (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (3506), (CI 77492), Black Iron Oxide (7053), (CI 77499), Red Iron Oxide (6205),(7068), (CI 77491), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Blue Iron Oxide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Russet Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Orange Iron Oxide (CI 77491, 77492), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360).