ENVIRON AVST 3 Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer
Environ AVST 3 Anti-aging Facial Moisturizer is the third step in the AVST step-up system and contains moderately high levels of vitamin A, C and antioxidants as well as peptides known to soften and reduce the appearance of fine lines. This unique emulsion assists in re-balancing and moisturizing the skin. Suitable for all ages. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Contains essential antioxidants including vitamins E and C, resveratrol and beta-carotene
- Helps to improve the look of fine lines, uneven skin tone and the appearance of sun damage.
- Antioxidants, Vitamin C & E as well as a powerful enhancer
- Helps to assist with the repair of free radical damage in the form of sun damage,fine lines and pigmentation.
- AVST™ 3 is also enriched with Matrixyl®, a peptide to enhance the production of collagen and elastin.
How to Use: After using a pre-cleanser to cleanse and tone, apply Environ AVST 3 Anti-aging Facial Moisturizer. Apply the serum massaging into the face, neck and décolleté area twice a day. Allow the serum to dry and then apply the recommended Intensive product (like C-Boost or Colostrum Gel), followed by a sunscreen. You can also mix all the products you use together in the palm of your hand before applying. Warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen. You will need we recommend, using Environ Sunscreen or a broad-spectrum sunscreen of SPF15 or higher when exposed to the sun.
Facts about Counterfeit Environ Products & Unauthorized sellers:
Several web sites and online outlets have been illegally selling counterfeit products labeled as "Environ". Please be aware that they are not authorized Environ® distributors. Environ® does not sell - and has never sold - any of its products to consumers online without a consultation or required log in. Bella Reina Spa, Inc and Mibellareina.com are Authorized Environ® Distributors and provide 100% authentic and genuine Environ® products.