Environ Hydrating Clay Masque
- Environ Hydrating Clay Masque is a face mask specifically designed to help improve the appearance of hydrated skin and take away excess oil from the skin’s surface by containing a fine clay.
- This fragrance free product contains kaolin, mineral oil and vitamin E.
- Sunburn Alert: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- After pre-cleansing and cleansing with your preferred Environ products apply the Hydrating Exfoliant Masque evenly over the face (including the eyelids).
- As the product dries it gradually becomes transparent.
- Leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, or it may be left on overnight for an enhanced effect and removed the next morning.
- This mask does not dry.
- Apply Enivron cleanser, toner, and moisturizer once the mask has been washed off.
- Use once or twice weekly.
- Contains the finest clay to help absorb oils and can also act as a micro-exfoliant
- Contains vitamin E to assist help improve the appearance of a more hydrated skin
- Creates a lucid film that can be left on overnight
- Several web sites and online outlets have been illegally selling counterfeit products labeled as "Environ". Please be aware that they are not authorized Environ® distributors. Environ® does not sell - and has never sold - any of its products to consumers online without a consultation or required log in. Bella Reina Spa, Inc and Mibellareina.com are Authorized Environ® Distributors and provide 100% authentic and genuine Environ® products.
- Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Polysorbate 40, Glycerin, Cetyl Alco- hol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium-Pyrophosphate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Indications for use: Indicated for all skin types.