Tips for Healthy Skin From Skin Experts
Posted on August 25 2014
If you are looking for tips for healthy skin, consult with a professional. So many times, we hear this person recommended this and that person recommended that. The question for you, should be – What are the credentials of the person recommending? We are pretty sure that if you are in a grocery store, health food store, drug store or department store, the person helping you is not a specialist or licensed esthetician.
Everyone wants to be beautiful. There are some real basic tips for healthy skin and steps you can take to choose the best products for you. With so many different products on the market it can be a very confusing choice as to what are the best products for you.
Tips For Healthy Skin
- Choose the right products. The right products for your skin type and conditions can mean the difference between okay and great skin. The esthetician should be looking at the texture, color and secretions to determine the best products for you.
- Keep your skin hydrated. Water needs to be your beverage. Your skin is not hydrated by coffee, tea or sodas.
- Keep your skin plump with oils from up the inside. The skin contains lipids that all work together for beautiful skin.
- Exfoliate. Remove old cells so your skin appears younger and healthier
- Protect yourself from the SUN. Do not expose your skin to harmful UV rays.
It is very important to have your skin looking radiant along with the right products. Facials along with cleansing, and exfoliating can help stimulate and promote circulation. This increase in cellular activity will allow the cells to regenerate, forcing collagen and elastin to rebuild.
Tips for healthy skin begins with you and the health comes from within. Start with great nutrients and you will see your face and body take on a glow. It’s all about the #bellaskin.