How to Get Soft Feet Fast (Almost Overnight)!
Posted on May 02 2014
How to Get Soft Feet Fast (Almost Overnight)!After looking at an article on WikiHow that told you how to get soft feet fast, we knew that MiBellaReina needed to teach you the right way. Apparently, some people think that if you slather lotion on your feet and put socks on, that will do it. That is only a temporary solution. For people that have cracked heels or really dry feet, the quest for soft feet can take on a new life. Here's the best way to get really soft feet fast.
How To Get Soft Feet Fast (Almost Overnight)
- Soak feet in a foot soak bath. Of course, we are using the professional Gehwol soak, but using Epsom salts will work.
- Exfoliate the feet with a soft foot scrub. Most people miss this step, but this it is very important to remove the dead skin. If the dead skin is not removed, then you are applying salves or creams to skin that will never absorb products.
- After exfoliation, let the feet continue to soak for about 5-10 minutes (know you are busy, but you can do this in the shower).
- Get out of shower and dry off feet completely--yes dry feet. Take a foot file (the sandpaper type - not the peel-grater kind. Do not use the peel-grater foot files-they damage the feet and make the calluses worse) and start buffing the feet. Use the rough medium grit first to work on the cracks and calluses. After you have filed the feet with the rough side, switch to the fine grit to file off the last of the dead skin.
- If your calluses are extremely bad or you have large cracks, now is the time to apply the appropriate cream or salve to the heel area. This is considered to be the foot treatment for soft feet. Take a piece of gauze and place over the cream or salve and let sit for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Finish with the soft foot cream over the treatment cream and apply socks. Sleeping in them is nice. If you only have a short amount of time, but feet in a plastic bag with socks over the bag. The occlusive nature of the bag with the cream allows the treatment to absorb into the foot.
The steps above are part of our specialty Medical Pedicure called the Callus Removal Pedicure. During that spa pedicure, every step is taken to ensure that the cracks and calluses are softened as much as possible.
For diabetics and those with poor circulation, it is extremely important to make sure that the cracks in the heels are removed. Because of the poor circulation, oxygen does not get to area to help help the cracks, which results in an open wound--which is the perfect invitation for an infection. Those with large cracks also benefit from what we just call the Miracle Silver Gel. There are tons of studies, papers written on the patented silver gel, and it really helps heal the wounds from the inside to the outside.